You can help make a difference in your student's education!
WHAT IS THE PUMAS PLEDGE?
The Dual Immersion Academy of Salinas Parent-Teacher Organization (DIAS PTO) supports many of the school’s field trips, community-building events and learning experiences that make our students’ day special.
- The Pumas Pledge is a pledge drive to raise funds for enrichment programs for our students.
- 100% of donations go directly to the school.
- Donations are 100% tax-deductible.
- No cookie dough, wrapping paper or magazines to sell. These types of fundraisers typically receive only 50% of funds raised for the school.
- The Pumas Pledge is the most efficient and effective way to give to our school. Families can spend less time fundraising, and more time learning and having fun!
WHERE DOES MY MONEY GO, AND WHAT DOES MY CHILD GET FROM THE PTO?
2017-2018 Projected Spending Per Student
Community-Building Events & Fun $20
Learning Experiences/Field Trips $45
Classroom/Teacher Support $15
Per Student Average $80
HOW DO WE PARTICIPATE?
Please make a donation by filling out the attached form. Please make checks to DIAS PTO, or contribute cash. You can also visit www.diasalinas.org to pay with a credit card.
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?
October 12, 2018
WHAT IS OUR GOAL?
100% participation! If each DIAS family contributed $80, we would reach our goal for the year. We understand some families will be able to give more and others less. However, every donation, large or small, adds up to make a big difference.
Classes with 50% or more participation get a popsicle party!
Classes with 75% participation get a popsicle party PLUS an extra recess!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
We encourage all families to take part in volunteering and fundraising efforts. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.